Yonder is a location sharing plugin for Kik Messenger.
0) make sure you have KiK messenger installed
1) start Yonder using the '+' button in KiK (see screenshot)
2) tap a point on the map
3) press the KiK button
4) in KiK, select a conversation
Yonder can also start the Google Maps app, for example to start travelling directions.
The following permissions are used :
- "fine (GPS) location" (to determine your location)
- "full Internet access" (for google maps background)
Yonder obviously requires Kik Messenger to be installed in order to send messages.
Yonder - Locations for Kik is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Yonder - Locations for Kik (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 631 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.